Finally, "NO MASK."

By pegger Latest Activity March 30, 2010 at 7:49 pm Views 24,213 Replies 60 Likes 9

pegger

I have had my CPAP for about 8 months now and can tell you the first 6 months of using the mask was intolerable. When it was time to re-order mask supplies, I asked about the "No Mask" I saw advertised on TV. They tried to talk me out of using this, but I insisted. I can tell you, there is no more adjusting that miserable mask or straps on my face. This is the best way to go for me.

• Report Report as inappropriate
    Email Email
    Print Print Twitter Twitter
    Facebook Facebook

Replies (60 replies)

Add your reply Reply Down
  • dormi
    dormi February 1, 2011 at 9:18 am   

Although I loved the sleep quality my full mask was giving I did not like the indentations on my nose and cheeks. I tried the nasal pillows and woke up every 10 minutes with a dried mouth and the pillows were very uncomfortable.(.I woke up with a black and blue mark on my nose.) and the strap over the ear did give me wrinkles. But most IMPORTANTLY (crazy enough) i was missing the security of the mask…I bought those gel footware things sold at any pharmacy and cut out a strip 3x1 which I put on my nose, then I cut out an old soft T shirt a circle (or few) to put on the mask with a hole in the middle (sort of a mini toilet seat cover -not the lid) 5 inch x 5 and put it over the mask before applying to my face. They are washable and the gel nose bridge also. For some unexplainable reason I dont clench my teeth with my full mask( and I was with the nasal pillow) and I only wake up once a night with a dry mouth…Hope this helps…
    Addicted to the full mask ( after a lot of kicking and screeming)

• Sparky223
    Sparky223 January 26, 2011 at 2:54 pm   

Cool Looks like they give a veterans discount.

• kittenpurr1
    kittenpurr1 February 23, 2011 at 2:33 pm   

Veterans don't have to pay for the machine, I don't think they have to pay for the study, either. I had to pay for mine, still paying on the machine. Also, there was a recall on some machines b/c of the humidifier, so if any of you have those troubles, call the manufacturer, get the documentation, take it back to where you got, they have to replace it. I had to go through a lot to get this done, because the provider is suppose to let you know, and they didn't, they wanted another sale.

• pegger
    pegger January 20, 2011 at 6:23 pm   

For those of you having problems with your tubing twisting at night maybe I can offer a solution. First I put a swivel connector on both ends of my tubing. One end to my CPAC machine the other end to my No Mask, This works absolutely great. Now, I found a clip like ones used in the hospitals to hold the TV controls on the bed and I just ran the hose tubing through that and pulled out about 6" of tubing and clipped to my bottom sheet. Now I have the added comfort of nothing moving at night. Maybe this can help you also.

• Barc777
    Barc777 November 19, 2010 at 10:46 pm   
    Edited November 19, 2010 at 10:46 pm by Barc777

I took a look at the CPAP Pro No-Mask, but it looks as though it doesn't supply air orally. I have chronic nasal congestion, and must have an oral supply.

• Mbridges73
    Mbridges73 November 19, 2010 at 2:06 am   

I have had my mask now for 8 years…Its apart of my life, i cant sleep unless its on…Sure it was hard the first year but i felt the difference when i didnt use it…ITS WONDERFUL…other than my apnea is server…i dont think i could take a pill and go to sleep, i would try it, but i am so afraid of not waking up, i learned to love my mask…AS i have said its my life! when i nap i have it, if i sleep i have it, in trips and i dont care who sees me as long as i wake up the next day, i am HAPPY!!!

• laineelkins
    laineelkins September 8, 2010 at 7:59 am   

I went to the No Mask site - video is intersting - and it looks like u can order it without a Dr prescription ? To me it looks just as clumsy as a half mask and what if you open your mouth and dislodge the mouth piece. I like the Super FX and since I have gotten that one, I have slept very well.

L

• pegger
    pegger December 20, 2010 at 7:09 pm   

I've used The CPAP Pro No-Mask for almost a year now and I love that there are no straps going around my face. It's not really clumsy at all. I just run the breathing tube under my pillow to run to the back of my head and leave just enough tubing out for my tossing & turning at night. The mouthpiece does not come out of your mouth at night due to it being molded to your teeth, which is not a discomfort at all. I'm certainly glad you have found a mask that is right for you. I'm just glad I had done away with any straps around my face and head. Have a great Christmas!

• Dick Stag
    Dick Stag December 19, 2010 at 2:20 pm   

Can you provide a link to the Super FX website ?

• laineelkins
  • Dick Stag
    Dick Stag December 19, 2010 at 9:04 pm   

Thank You. I have just been diagnosed and looks like I will be in the market for CPAP equipment.

• Dick Stag
    Dick Stag December 19, 2010 at 9:04 pm   

Thank You. I have just been diagnosed and looks like I will be in the market for CPAP equipment.

• frenchys96
    frenchys96 August 28, 2010 at 6:48 pm   

pill…what pill…i find myself wakeing up 1 or 2 hrs after falling asleep…ripping the mask of and going back to sleep…oo…im todd…lol

• sleplessqueen
    sleplessqueen January 20, 2011 at 3:50 pm   

I have the same problem, I can't tolerate the mask, I am going back to see my suppliers and try something else.

• bigjoe4u
    bigjoe4u December 19, 2010 at 8:01 am   

Hi Frenchy, I'm Big Joe . I was dianosed with sleep apnia but I can't wear that mask on my face at all ! What can I do ?

• Doc 720
    Doc 720 December 18, 2010 at 9:04 am   

Frenchy, I had the issue of ripping the mask off. Speak to your provider and have them set your machine to the flex mode or EPR. I now sleep through the night and no longer have the feeling of suffocating.

• violadinah
    violadinah June 16, 2010 at 1:13 pm   

I began using nomask about six weeks ago. Nice not to have stuff all over my face, marks on my face in the morning, but a great deal of difficulty with the nose pillows falling off and getting lost on the bedroom-hotel floor. Also the little cuffs that go around the join between the nose pieces and the tubing came off repeatedly, even when I put elastic bands around them to try to stabilize things.

Already the approx. 8" tubing that connects the nose pieces to the main long tube split—I think because I kept twisting the tubes to get the slant correct on the nose piece openings and holding the piece in place with my hand during the night.

The mouthpiece is very much like a night guard for TMJ or for those of us who grind our teeth in the night—I've worn a mouthpiece for years to preserve my teeth. There is no discomfort with it.

It is not tight enough, even though it is fitted to your mouth by dropping the guard into hot water then chomping into it, to cause any harm to dental work—I have plenty of crowns, veneers, etc. You can reheat it move the gel around and refit it if it isn't working right.

It is a great idea, but the short tubing hooking onto the nose pillows is a bit flimsy compared to other tubing I've used. There are some difficulties with the nose pillows staying attached to the tubing.

So for now, I'm back to my old mask. I haven't had time to research the problems. This company is located in my town but they don't take visitors at their work location.

I will say that so far my cat hasn't clawed a hole in this tubing like he did the last. I think he was attacking the noise in the tube.

• rhb2340
    rhb2340 May 20, 2010 at 9:33 pm   

I have used a Full Mask(covers Nose & Mouth for about 7 years with no problems. I, too, carry it EVERYWHERE I go and simply DO NOT sleep without it. Even when I try to take a short nap, I do not get any rest without my CPAP. I started out wih only a nose mask, but had a Problem breathing thru my mouth so I switched to a "full face"(covers mouth also)
    Mask and it has worked GREAT for me. I find using the Humidifier wirh my machine really helps with dry mouth. As
    many of you know, having Sleep Apnea is NO PICNIC, but is very common. Learnig to use a CPAP, I am convinced is always your BEST BET. Good Luck to all with this Problem.

• keeper9921
    keeper9921 May 19, 2010 at 3:18 pm   

The tech at the Sleep Center talked me out of the "No Mask" also. I wanted to try it, but they insisted it wasn't any good. If I can find a way to get it on my own, I'm going to try it- the straps on the mask I have irritate my skin.

• lillybell777
    lillybell777 June 7, 2010 at 9:59 pm   

Just a quick suggestion about the straps irritating your skin - my face broke out everywhere the straps touched me. To remedy this I took some child's socks and cut the bottom, foot part, off. They look like mini leg warmers. Anyway, I put them on the straps and no more break-outs!

Also, be sure you try some kind of mouth device before investing in the "NoMask". I am very intolerant of things in my mouth, so it does not work at all for me. The dentist tried to fit me with a mouth guard for grinding my teeth & the first night it made me gag & I found it on the floor on the other side of my bedroom the next morning. So, I would suggest getting one of those mouth guards from WalMart or someplace and just play around with how that feels in your mouth before getting this mask… So happy it works for some!

I can not seem to tolerate anything but my full face mask. Although it is VERY cumbersome, I mouth breathe- a lot. I am trying the hybrid mask out right now. It covers your mouth and has nose plugs that sit in your nostrils. I'm finding it difficult though - have to tighten the straps to the point of hurting my nose in order to get it not to leak. So far the full face mask is best for me. To keep from the leaks, I lay on my side and wedge a small neck pillow between the mask and my regular pillow. Seems to work well.

Just some ideas.

• alsind
    alsind June 10, 2010 at 10:26 pm   

I went through a number of masks because of the breakout problem. My wife's a nurse and used to bring home moleskin which I cut out and stuck to the mask where it made contact with my face. While it did work, over time it would get loose, the sticky stuff would slime the mask, and while it cleaned off with enough work, it was a pain. Silicone seems to be a problem for me, although I'm using a mask now with silicone on the inside for softness, but it's got something around it that keeps it from irritating me.

As for leaky masks, that can be a problem, especially if you can't try it out first. Even then it's an iffy proposition, I've tried some on at the oxygen place only to find out it felt different when I used it at home sleeping. One trick I did learn helped, namely making the the upper strap on the forehead tighter, and the bottom one by my nose looser. I'm a side sleeper, so simply the normal pressure from laying my head on the pillow seems to keep it from leaking. Another benefit is I'm not going through as many masks. I kept having them break where the strap snapped in to the mask. I'm convinced now I was keeping it too tight in my (vain) effort to keep it from leaking.

Hope this helps someone.

• Tlopez
    Tlopez May 10, 2010 at 10:10 am   

Ok, this is my first posting. I have been using a mask since 2005, after I had a heart attack. Let me tell you I can not sleep without my mask. I take it everywhere I go and if it wasn't for that, I would probably have had another heart attack. Sleep apnea contributes to heart deases

• Jenny3587
    Jenny3587 May 5, 2010 at 4:14 pm   

Hi Everyone:

I'm new to this site, but I'm research for my aunt and uncle, who both have Sleep Apnea. This caught my eye because they both complain about their masks. Can anyone give first hand information about Nomask.com?

Also, I googled "nomask" and I found another site that advertises a pill for sleep apnea. http://www.nomask.info/ Has anyone tried this either?

I appreciate all advice anyone can give for me to pass on to my aunt and uncle!

• HoneyNut
    HoneyNut September 9, 2010 at 10:51 am   

What is the pill? Stopped my nose mask which was better than the first mask. I still snore but my pills tend to get me at least 4 hours of sleep. With pain of fibromalargia, tender bones and Lupus I toss turned a lot so gave up the CPAP. Hated the discomfort when sleeping on side and back hurt worse even if I got 8 hours sleep. I have so many problems that adds to the sleep issue. CPAP is great
    if it does work for you. Getting into a hyperberic chamber was great, I needed oxygen badly as I always sleep much better after for almost two weeks. They will not do surgery in my throat which is possibly one cause of stopping to breath
    at night. Said only 50-50. Now I find I wake up dry heaving so what ever it is that is in the throat could be why CPAP keeps most alive. Luckily I have a dog that slaps me in the face if I snow to loud or stop breathing too long. Would like to know more about the no mask also.

• JoeJames
    JoeJames May 11, 2010 at 12:01 pm   

i havnt tried nomask.com because that is a mask too even though they say no mask. i did try the pill called sleep apnea relief and it works great i posted product review i dont know if it is up yet i dont have to use my cpap now

• HoneyNut
    HoneyNut September 9, 2010 at 10:53 am   

Where did you get that pill? There is also supposed to be a throat spray for those that get a closed up throat of mucus keeping airway clear much better.

• krusebeautiful
    krusebeautiful August 28, 2010 at 4:18 pm   

HI JOE JAMES;
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS "PILL" . WHERE DO I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT? PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK. BARB

• ElwoodBluesMemphis
    ElwoodBluesMemphis May 4, 2010 at 10:18 pm   

Well, this is my first entry on the topic and on this site. I was diagnosed about 7 years ago with mild to moderate sleep apnea and RLS. The sleep study and the trials of about a half-dozen mask systems for the next few months afterwards yielded a less than desirable result. I finally settled on the nose pillows, you know, look like the beast from "Alien". For the next 3 years I wrestled with it and ended up putting it in the closet. About 2 years ago, I decided to give it another try and for some strange reason, have been able to sleep with it since. Actually took it on its first overnight trip a month or so ago with success. I am now faced with the dilemna of knowing how often to clean and replace the tubing. And, since my mask just broke, I now have to deal with getting it replaced somewhere. The slepp lab that did my study has done zero follow-up, so I'm less than pleased wiht them.
    So, I hope to learn much from you folks.

• lillybell777
    lillybell777 June 7, 2010 at 10:12 pm   

I would suggest cleaning your mask, tubing, and humidifier pan every day if possible. I got lax with it and started having some bad sinus & upper respiratory issues. I use Cetaphil Antibacterial cleanser - because it is not 'soap' and will not harm, stain, or leave spots on the pieces. It's rinses off real well too, much better than soap. If I'm not feeling well, I will add a touch of alcohol to the mix just to make sure I take care of any germs or bacteria lingering around… especially in the tube. Also make sure you hang your tubing over some kind of air vent so it dries thoroughly. Even after washing, leaving your items damp can foster a breeding ground for bacteria. I have a 10' tube… so I have more room to move in bed.. and it can be very tricky to get cleaned & dried properly. But I really urge you to clean as often as possible. Oh, and for the humidifier, do make sure to use bottled drinking water that has been advance filtered through reverse osmosis and ozonation. It is the only water I have found that does not leave marks in the humidifier. I have the ResMed Elite II and it is a great machine, accept for the design of the water tank. It does not come apart for cleaning, so I have to make sure to do my ritual daily to keep it from getting yucked up.

The 10' tube I just got was from CPAP.com. I was pleased with their pricing and service.

Hope that helps. Happy & Healthy Breathing!! :)

• CraftQueen22
    CraftQueen22 May 3, 2010 at 10:43 pm   

I have 2 questions. The 1st is about insurance. Does anyone have BSBC & did they pay for it? The 2nd is about the mouth-piece. How strong is the pressure on the removal of the mouth-piece? Most of my front upper teeth are capped & I wonder if they would be pulled off during removal. Thank you.

• another one
    another one November 19, 2010 at 8:59 pm   

i have bcbs they have payed for mine after decd. was meet.

• Rat Mom
    Rat Mom May 1, 2010 at 9:41 pm   

I, too, am new to this site. I started out with the comfort gel mask and have stayed with it the entire time. Always wondered about the No Mask. When I sleep with something in my mouth, I tend to salivate terribly. My mouth was always dry through the night because of mouth breathing. Now that the air pressure is opening my throat, there doesn't seem to be such a problem with my mouth being open. Does anyone else have problems with extra salivation??

• Karen Clare
    Karen Clare May 1, 2010 at 12:21 am   

I have been told that that doesn't work. I read page after page about how it didn't work but I desperately want it to work and solve my strap problem. Please contact me..Karen Clare..and let's talk.

• pegger
    pegger May 21, 2010 at 6:58 pm   

Karen, I had no idea about the NoMask system when I was given the face mask to use for the first time. I hated it and during the night I would pull it off. Many nights I wouldn't even use the thing as I hated it that bad. Then just before my 1st 6 month check up I saw advertisement on tv about the NoMask Pro system. I immediately went to the website and knew I wanted to try this. So when my appointment came, I told my doctor I wanted to use this mask. I got one that same day, went home put it together and from the first night of using this, I was a different person. All of a sudden I didn't hate using this when it came bedtime. I used it everyday for 6 months . I just had my 1st year checkup and just had it replaced with a new one. I understand about people saying they can't use the mouthpiece. But for me, this has been the best mask and I will not go back to full face masks that leave marks on my face and have to be adjusted all night long. When I turn over during the night, I don't have to adjust the nose pillows on my NoMask because it doesn't move. I certainly hope you can find the right mask for yourself. This had been a life saver for me. Peggy

• FloMingo
    FloMingo April 17, 2010 at 6:36 am   

Hi Everyone. I'm new here and wanted to reply to this topic. I asked my respiratory therapist about "No Mask" system. He made a face and said he had seen too many problems with it. When I asked him what type of problems he said TMJ. I am a mouth breather and wake up all night long with a dry mouth and need to drink water. I have the nose pillows mask. I was told to use a chin strap to help keep my mouth closed (a real problem even when I'm awake..ha ha). That doesn't work either. Consequently, I don't use the mask at all and continue to suffer from lack of sleep. i am claustrophobic and not sure I could tolerate a full mask. Any ideas?

• pegger
    pegger April 17, 2010 at 7:12 pm   

I like you am new to this site and have read some really great topics. I would like to know what your respiratory therapist meant by there are too many problems with the NoMask system. I was told by my respiratory therapist that as long as I cleaned my machine, hose and mouth piece twice a week (I clean mouth piece every night) and to specifically use Dawn Dishwashing detergent, I shouldn't have any problems using the No Mask. I have been doing this every week just as instructed and have not experienced any problems. For me, this system is wonderfu and has saved me from totally not using my CPAP at all because that was where I was headed. I don't even wake up during the night now to have to adjust the nose pillows. Evidently my pressure on the CPAP and the nose pillows work great together. I have always breathed through my mouth at night due to having Chronic Asthma but because my pressure has been adjusted this prevents me from doing that. Now at night, I breath from my nose and it has saved me from having sore throats. I know you are frustrated and I hope that you certainly can find the right mask for you as I have found for me. One other point, I also used to grind me teeth at night, now I don't. Peggy

• fluffybunny_28
    fluffybunny_28 April 28, 2010 at 12:53 pm   

do you have to replace the no mask every 6 months as well or how does that work?

• pegger
    pegger May 21, 2010 at 7:02 pm   

My insurance will pay for a new mask every 6 months. I am on my 2nd NoMAsk Pro. My respiratory doctor is amazed as to my turn around from barely using my CPAP machine to using it every night now.

• TheLastChurch
    TheLastChurch May 10, 2010 at 3:19 am   

Use The mask and the humidifer or you'll have a short life. My mask covers my nose and mouth. I don't care which one I breath through as long as I breath.

• Deelulu
    Deelulu May 21, 2010 at 6:20 pm   

Amen to that

• lillybell777
    lillybell777 June 7, 2010 at 10:25 pm   

http://www.cpapfirst.com/remilifufacp.html
    I haven't dealt with this company, just giving the link to show what mask I'm trying right now. It might be worth you trying as well. I love how little their is on my face compared to the full face mask I currently use. Only thing I don't like is the nose pillow-plug things. But, they MAY be interchangeable for a nose cushion - I have to call and ask. Just wanted to offer an alternative. Hope you find something that works - sleep and oxygen deprivation are killers!! Best of luck!

• krazyj
    krazyj April 14, 2010 at 10:20 pm   

I have been on the CPAP for over a year now. I started out with using the mask and it drove me crazy. Then I changed to the nasal pillows, what a difference. But as many have said, you have to adjust it throughout the night. I have been thinking about the no mask nasal pillows for some time now but have dentures. Is there anyone monitoring this site that is using the new no mask pillows with dentures that could provide some input, looking for some feedback, thank you.

• spanishlady
    spanishlady May 17, 2010 at 8:59 am   

Where did you buy the nasal pillows? My first mask was great but a piece broke and now that the secon mask is not working I will like to buy just the piece to the fisrt mask to be able to use it again.

• joefromtheheart
    joefromtheheart April 8, 2010 at 2:50 pm   

What did they say to you to try to talk you out of no mask?

• pegger
    pegger April 9, 2010 at 12:15 pm   

This is not a gimmick of any kind. Go to NoMask.com and you will see this for yourself. I just saw my sleep apnea doctor last Wednesday and I asked him why didn't more people know about the NoMask system. He said, he doesn't have that many patients to ask about it. I told him, I will never go back to using the dreaded face mask. I'm lucky that I can get all my supplies from his office. Please do yourself a favor and go look it up for yourself. I think you will be surprised.

• fluffybunny_28
    fluffybunny_28 April 28, 2010 at 12:45 pm   

I'm new to this site and I'm new to having to use a cpap machine. i have been using it since Oct 2009 and the mask drives me nuts I'm always having to adjust it and it never stays on my face like it should so i loose sleep by having to adjust it all night long. So i saw your thing about the no mask and it looks interesting. do you or any one else have any problems with it falling out of your nose at night or having the mouth piece come out. because i am interested in it but i have no insurance so i have to pay for it my self and i don't want to put out the extra money i don't have if I'm going to have the same problems as with the mask.

• spanishlady
    spanishlady May 17, 2010 at 8:48 am   

I too have not insurance, my church provide me with my bipap, keept my mask for over a year til it broke, found a place near my city and the cost was only $30 but it comes a part during my sleep and have to wakeup to adjust it tha strps are to large for my head, all kinds of problems. Unfamiliar to what the cost is I now I am looking to purchase on line and found some not less than 170. please advise where to find at a lower cost.

• pegger
    pegger April 1, 2010 at 4:23 pm   

As someone who hated using the mask because of the burning and stinging on my face, the red marks every morning, and having to adjust the mask all night, I can honestly tell you this is the best product that ever came out for CPAP users. I only wished they would have given me this option earlier. Getting used to the mouthpiece was no problem for me because I wore braces ten years ago and had to sleep with retainers. I even bought the contour pillow thinking that would help with the mask. Don't waste your money on that. I tried it the first night and didn't even use it due to the foam being so hard and uncomfortable. I hope if I can help just one person it will be you to try the "No Mask" system. I will be glad to answer any question you have if I can. By the way, I am not employed with the company or do not know of anyone else that has used this before. Ths is just my honest opinion. Peggy

• Ms. Community
    Ms. Community April 2, 2010 at 4:11 pm   

Hello Pegger…I have worn the CPAP mask since 2000. I would love to know more about the "No Mask". I wonder why doctors are not suggesting this? Thank you so much for sharing this.
    -MC

• pegger
    pegger April 2, 2010 at 7:31 pm   

Go to NoMask.com. There you can see this product. I saw on tv the advertisement about this and couldn't get there fast enough. When I saw the product, I couldn't wait for my next visit to my doctor and ask about this. I wondered the same thing as you as to why I was never given this option. Before using this I struggled with the mask and hated it more and more every night. It is a very uncomplicated device to use. I simply heated water and dropped the mouthpiece in and then inserted it to my upper teeth to conform. It's that easy then just assemble the hoses with the nose pillows and it's ready to go. I hope this will help you. Peggy

• Janet728
    Janet728 April 8, 2010 at 2:25 am   

I've been using the nasal pillows for awhile and it seems so much better than that suffocating mask I had. Is the NoMask the same thing as the nasal pillows?

• pegger
    pegger April 9, 2010 at 12:33 pm   

My first mask, I used the nose pillows also. But I still had those staps on my face and head. I hated using it. I even told my doctor after using it for 6 months that I dreaded nightime because of that mask. I was not sleeping due to having to adjust it all night long. I just saw my doctor last Wednesday and told him, I was a different person because of the NoMask system. He was really impressed with my progress because most of the first 6 months I mostly did not use my cpap at all. That is why I had to go back to see him 3 months later to check on my progress. Now I don't have to see him for another year. Check out the website, NoMask.com. That is where I saw what it looked like and then I my doctor about it. I'm so glad I did.

• fluffybunny_28
    fluffybunny_28 April 28, 2010 at 12:47 pm   

do you have a problem with the no mask coming out of your nose at night?

• Avera
    Avera March 30, 2010 at 11:24 pm   

Hello pegger,

I have been waiting for someone to tell about this type of "No Mask" system. Thanks for telling us about it. I can think of nothing better than not having those strap marks on my face every morning.

Please if you get a chance, it would be awesome if you could add this item as a product review so people who do not read the discussions could hear about it.

Thanks again for your post.

Donna

• boundtokeepgoing
    boundtokeepgoing March 31, 2010 at 5:42 am   

Please give more information of what the "no mask" system is. I have never heard of it.

• Veruka
    Veruka March 31, 2010 at 10:53 am   

I would like more information as well. I have been bad about not using my mask as it is so uncomfortable and I've switched it 3 times already.

• joefromtheheart
    joefromtheheart April 8, 2010 at 2:34 pm   

Does no mask really work?

• ladyhuntr
    ladyhuntr November 30, 2010 at 10:26 am   

Yes it does work, and very well! I have been using it for 6 months. The mouthpiece works kind of like a refrigerator when you reopen it right after closing it. It forms a similar suction to your teeth and doesn't move at all. Also it has a mechanism on each tube pillows are on that you open and adjust where they need to be and they can't move unless you open it again and move them so the pillows can't come out of your nose or move unless you move them. And no straps on face or head is the best part! And its alot less embarrassing when you spend the night at someone elses house than when you have straps going everywhere!
    Also if you go to the website and register, sometimes they send out emails where you can get the cpap pro for 99.00, I did. And they send out emails with a percent off replacement parts.

• Anonymous
    Anonymous April 9, 2010 at 12:43 pm   

I can tell you this works for me and I will never use a mask with straps ever. I saw this on tv and couldn't wait to see what the web-site was talking about. I knew I could use this system because of having braces and using retainers at night years ago. It only took a couple of nights for me to adjust to using this. I don't understand why more doctors don't offer their patients this option. Mine didn't either until I asked about it. Good luck to you if you decide to try this one. Peggy

• spanishlady
    spanishlady May 17, 2010 at 8:51 am   

What is the app.. cost?

Hide the Social Toolbar Show the Social Toolbar